Non-Textile Carpets Collection
Loncoin II Featherweight Black C2F9823M72
From jumbo passenger jets to cargo carriers, and from charter helicopters to private planes, Lonseal’s aircraft flooring has an unparalleled range of surfaces. Features such as moisture resistance, slip resistance, sound dampening, and flame retardant have proven themselves in countless installations. Lonseal’s wide-width sheet vinyl makes seam welding virtually obsolete. Our proven multi-layer technology protects product color and pattern fidelity against both the toughest traffic and the test of time. This ensures Lonseal’s resilient finishes are durable in every kind of environment.
Lonseal became an aviation industry leader because of our featherweight feature in our aircraft flooring products. Our aircraft flooring is more than 30% lighter than standard NTF products. Our material’s light weight and our high strength-to-weight ratio are most often specified by many aircraft designers and airplane manufacturers. Lonseal’s aircraft construction is specifically designed to support the increasing demands of today’s aircraft industry.
Some of the features are as under-
- 30% lighter than standard NTF products
- Found in the entrance, galley, flight deck and lavatory areas of nearly every type of aircraft
- Meet Boeing and COMAC material specifications and FAA safety standards i.e. FAR 25.853a (12-second vertical flammability test) and FAR 25.793 (factor sliding friction)
- Moisture resistance, slip resistance, sound dampening, and flame retardant
- Featherweight feature
- Some of the lowest VOC properties in the market
- Custom coloring and patterning available
- 72 in (1.8 m) – 96 in. (2.4 m) wide rolls available
- Loncoin II Featherweight meets Boeing D643A504